Accounting Biz in Jacksonville – Low Overhead
- Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2019 13:51
- Written by Anthony Rigney
Accounting and Bookkeeping Business – Low Overhead
Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation Business for Sale due to seller relocating out of State. Revenue Breakdown Tax Preparation 65%, Bookkeeping 25%, Other Services 10%. Customer Makeup 751 Tax Customers and 21 Bookkeeping ( Business Customers) . All Together Customer Base 772. Seller will assist in transition and sign a Non Compete Clause. In business for 7 years with a good reputation. Can be rolled into an existing similar business or operated as currently run. Employees are seasonal.
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 900 square feet suite in office complex. Month to month lease.
- Good reputation. Perfect for accounting professional or can be rolled into existing business.
- Growth & Expansion:
- People need tax preparation regardless of the economy so a somewhat recession resistant business.
- Support & Training:
- 2 weeks at no cost.
- Reason for Selling:
- Seller is relocating out of State.